Helping out at school is a great way to get involved in your child’s education as well as get to know the staff and other parents and carers.
Research shows that children benefit when their parents or carers are actively involved in their education and school life.
You can support your child and their school by:
- listening to children read in the classroom
- volunteering on sports days
- helping supervise excursions
- getting involved in fundraising activities
- joining school committees, such as the Parents and Citizen's Association (P&C)
All volunteers who intend to work with children must first visit the office to complete the necessary paperwork. You can click here to find further information.